Dr. Thierry Yazbek,
- you have two different problems:
first, the stomach pain, which could be a gastritis...
second, the constipation which can cause the anal bleeding due to hemorrhoids or anal fissure...
so a treatmen... Read More
Dr. Nehme Raad,
- Constipation is a very annoying problem that might have many effects on the long run, especially in women.
Constipation results in an increase in your abdominal pressure during defecation. This might ... Read More
Dr. Jihad Irani,
- You can, but it is not recommended to use it frequently. Make sure that you are increasing the fiber intake in your diet (you can help yourself by taking over the counter fiber supplements) and drink ... Read More
Dr. Nemer Charafeddine,
Obstetrics & Gynecology
- We don't like to give many medication during pregnancy, so the best way is to increase fibers in your diet and drink plenty of water...
You can also put Glycerine suppositories ..
Dr. Salim Saab,
- You have to eat more fruits and vegetables during iftar and souhour and less fatty and salty meals. Needless to mention drinking around 2L of water during that period (which would be helpful).