Dr. Zakia Dimassi,
- CLA (short for “Conjugated Linoleic Acid”) is a fatty acid that is found naturally in beef and dairy, and has been shown by numerous studies to induce body fat loss. CLA is actually one of... Read More
Dr. Tarek Gherbal,
- In general, there's no problem in you taking vitamins.
However, a couple of details need to be addressed:
1. "Vitamins" could mean a lot of things;
if you mean the regular over-the-c... Read More
Dr. Rania Mousa,
- A basal sleep need of seven to eight hours every night, but where things get complicated is the interaction between the basal need and sleep debt. For instance, you might meet your basal sleep need on... Read More
Dr. Rania Mousa,
- doriance capillaire have been carefully selected in accordance with the recommended daily intake of nutrition (RDA).
the dose of doriance capillaire is 1 capsule per day
don't double the dose t... Read More
Dr. Nemer Charafeddine,
Obstetrics & Gynecology
- VIT D should not affect your period..
on the other hand, stress is one of the main factors that can affect your period..
you are 22 & on 10 000 vitD, i recommend to do a dosage of vitD in your blo... Read More
Dr. Thierry Yazbek,
- The change of the color of stool could be a first pathologic sign.
Light-colored, white or clay-colored A lack of bile in stool. Light-appearing clay-colored stools are characteristic of liver diseas... Read More
Dr. Karim Farah,
- superfoods are low calories food with lots of benefit such as minerals, antioxidants, vitamins... ect... examples includes salmon, nuts and others. check this link for more information
http://www.webm... Read More