Dr. عاطف الجمل,
- Pain and swelling in testicle in your age 52 years old may be due different causes some are simple and others may need special awareness so I advice you to do ultrasound on both testicle and then re... Read More
Dr. Edward Riachy,
- Yes of course it's possible. Here's the latest recommended timeline:
- If it's a retractile testis (ascenseur) : No operation needed
- If it's a true newborn undescended testis: ... Read More
Dr. Zakia Dimassi,
- Varicoceles are abnormal enlargements (dilations) of the pampiniform plexus of veins, a group of veins that are connected together and drain the blood from the testicles. This group of veins is believ... Read More
Dr. Rania Mousa,
- Most men’s testicles are about the same size, though it’s common for one to be slightly bigger than the other. It’s also common for one testicle to hang lower than the other one.
The... Read More
Dr. Ghassan Nawfal,
- Surgery for undescended testicles is done early on in life, in some cases, in order to be able to observe the testicle for any masses or tumors that might appear in it. There is no increase in the ris... Read More
Dr. Karim Farah,
- this is normal in men to have the left testis higher than the right. and the reason behind it is that the venous drainage of the left testicle goes to the renal vein where as the right one goes to the... Read More
Dr. Nehme Raad,
- Testicular pain must be considered a serious problem until proven otherwise.
First, testicular torsion must be ruled out by your physician.
After examination, other tests might be asked.
Other proble... Read More